ink stained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ink stained

a close-knit, literate role playing forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» oh, if the right one came along | dasha
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 am by heartstrings

» fight it // heartstrings
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm by heartstrings

» holy other
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am by ladymolotov

» pusher or puller // midnight
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 am by ladymolotov

» Drink this and Swallow; LadyMolotov; Eric && Yvette.
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 am by ladymolotov

» GIVE ME WORD ASSOCIATION
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:14 am by ladymolotov

» Me-ow Kittens. I have arrived.
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:09 am by Firlodge

» have mercy on the devil //
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm by heartstrings

» december eighth
I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm by heartstrings

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is lady savi

Our users have posted a total of 170 messages in 33 subjects

I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue Empty
PostSubject: I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue   I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 pm

I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue Cute-e10

Caroline "Genesis" Monetgue

THE BASICS
D.O.B: 11 April 1989
P.O.B: San Francisco
RESIDING: -redacted-

EDUCATION: college. double major in computer engineering and programming.

HEIGHT: 5'2
HAIR: pale bubble gum pink. waist-length
EYES: blue-green

SEXUALITY: pansexual
HANDED: left
ADORNMENT: a pair of club shaped studs in her ears and a small gold chain with a spade clasp.
SCARS:
1. left side of her body 2 inches below her collarbone and running nearly parallel to it. Total length of 9.7 inches. thin.
2: on her back just below her right shoulder blade curving downward toward her waist. Total length of 6 inches. .5 in thickness.
TATTOO:  white ink above and below the second scar that reads "any great warrior is also a scholar, a poet, and an artist."

LITTLE DETAILS
MY CLOSET: yoga pants, tanks, hoodies, flip-flops
SKILLS: computers, Coding, being an asshole, attentive
VICES: drinking, video games, hacking, bubblegum
PHOBIA: dying alone
QUIRK: she troubleshoots her programming by teaching it to a rubber duck names "duckie". deeply superstitious.
BEST OF ME: determined, devoted, passionate, spontaneous
WORST OF ME: introverted, over-analytic, pessimistic, anxiety

ABRIDGED HISTORY
CHILDHOOD: insignificant. bullied because of her glasses.
TEEN: discovered programming. dyed her hair pink. created persona "Genesis"
ADULT: graduated top in her class. hired to work for re-do international. engaged. ex-fiance. anxiety becomes a problem.

RELATIONSHIPS:
Sierra Montegue; Biological Mother; Deceased.
Raymond Montegue; Biological Father; Deceased.
Jasmine Felix-Montegue; Step-Mother; Age 58.

Capt Devlin Glenn; Ex-Fiance; age 33
Eric Louis Charming; bastard best friend; age 29.
Roxy; master computer system; Age 4

GOALS & MOTIVATION
getting everything she deserves and more.
fame by whatever name it comes in.
love.

Last edited by MidnightMistress on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue   I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 pm

MEOW WHAT.

can i just die.

i want all of her.

also stealing your skelly.
... it's so... pretty...
Back to top Go down
http://rachelmariacarter.tumblr.com
MidnightMistress

MidnightMistress

PostSubject: Re: I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue   I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:24 pm

You go baby girl you go.
I need an organized skelly or else my children run rampant and destroy shit.

Ooooh I can't wait to stretch her legs omg omg omg. Okay. i am writing now.
Shh Shh Shh.
Back to top Go down
ladymolotov
Admin
ladymolotov

PostSubject: Re: I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue   I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:24 pm

okay ssshhhhhh got it.
Back to top Go down
http://rachelmariacarter.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue   I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I lost my head in San Francisco waiting for the fog to roll out;; Caroline Genesis Montegue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ink stained :: plays :: character creation :: midnight mistress-
Jump to: